Saturday, March 7, 2009

All Dressed Up...

And no where to go!!! We have the CUTEST outfits and clothes, I get Kaden all dressed up and hate that we have to just sit here at the house and no one gets to see all these CUTE outfits!!! So, here ya'll go! My cute, sweet, boy all dressed up. This is a onsie that says, 'All Dressed Up.' It looks like a tuxedo, then he is wearing his jazzy toe sock cowboy boots!!! (You HAVE to HAVE some JAZZY TOES if you have a baby right now!) I love them!
All dressed up...
Here's another in his crib....all dressed up
And another...all dressed up...
And, here he is asleep! My PRECIOUS baby!!!Just snoozing
In the 'No means ask Grandma' bib! As you can see his hair is growing this week, it looks SO RED!!! Also, he is GROWING like crazy this week! My sweet baby

3 comments:

The Bradley Clan said...

I honestly don't know how you have stayed at home for 4 weeks without taking Kaden out! How are you not going absolutely crazy?!

Sherri said...

Love the red hair! I have an adorable red headed grandson that is now 19 months old! (I know you don't know me but I stumbled on your blog and love to see your updates on your adorable baby Kaden!) Check out my blog at gigisbabies.blogspot.com to see my little red head! He's expecting a baby sister in July!! I hope she looks just like him!

Amy said...

He is So adorable. I LOVE the red hair. He is such a blessing!