Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mo Mo

I have had a really ruff week of missing my Mo Mo. That's Montana Lane. Montana passed away two days before Kaden was born, so it has been two months already. All of my nephews called Montana, Mo Mo, and it had started being his nick name right before he passed. The kids miss him, the adults miss him, we all miss him. I look at his things and cry. Kim had passed on a lot of Montana's things to me for Kaden. I LOVE that I have them, and I am keeping them all to give back to Kimberly for her to do with what she chooses one day.
Montana, has been sending me messages this week. And, some may think that is crazy, but I really have felt it straight from him. While working on Kaden's baby book the other day, I was trimming down pictures to fit in the baby shower section. I was going to cut out the picture of the punch bowl, trim everything out of the picture except the punch bowl, and there in the corner of the picture on the floor is Montana's diaper bag that reads Montana Lane. I had never noticed this before.
Take a look....

montana

So, I was unable to cut the picture down.

Also, my Mom shared a very special relationship with Montana. He LOVED his Aunt Jettie. He called her, "Je, Je" It was the SWEETEST thing to hear! He loved her SO much! My Mom is in a lot of my pictures of Mo Mo, but it's just her hand or a part of her. This is the only picture I have of her holding him, that shows her whole body and his. It's a picture of my shower food table, so it isn't a great picture of the people, but I know Mom will like this...


montana

There are feelings in this world that someone would never be able to explain to you until you are a Mom. I am heart broken for Kim, because I can not imagine the pain she is in missing her precious baby boy. I know now the love of a mother, and it is something that I pray I never get to experience in this life time, to loose a child. I am speechless it hurts so bad to think of the pain she must go through daily missing Montana. With each memory, with each event that reminds her of him, I'm sure there is happiness in the memory and sadness because she misses him so much. He was a PRECIOUS baby.

I stopped at the cemetary for the first time to visit him the other day. All the heifers in the pasture next to his grave came and stood on the fence row and Mooed. I stood out there and would have looked and sounded like a crazy person if anyone would have heard me. I stood there and yelled, "Moo Tow, Moo Tow!" Mo Mo said that everytime he saw a cow. He loved cows. And, now he has LOTS of cows watching over him.

Here's Kim holding her baby boy


Photobucket

Here we go, he has his paci in the mouth and his bottle above his head...lol!

Photobucket

This is some pictures I took while baby sitting last summer, this is Mo Mo in Kaden's nursery...

Photobucket

Photobucket

And, bath tub time...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I miss you sweet baby boy. Thank you for teaching me just how precious life can be. I love you always.

0 comments: