Monday, March 23, 2009

Seven Weeks Today!

We have officially made it to week seven now. Wow! This kid is growing like a weed so to speak! (Notice I said kid, he is getting huge!!!) I want him to slow down a little bit and stay little a little while. He has been in diaper size 2 since week 6 and is in size 0-3 month clothes, but some (a lot) are to short for him already. So, we will soon be in 3 month sized clothes, and he already needs a size 2 shoe.
I have been trying to put all his outfits on him because I know they are going to go bye-bye soon enough. Here's Kaden this morning at 7 weeks old!
777

Here he is doing his morning excercises of kicking and moving those arms!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
And finally, the way he likes it, with out the hat!!!PhotobucketPhotobucket

You must be a fast worker to photograph Kaden because he doesn't have much patients for the camera!

Here's proof!PhotobucketPhotobucket

This next picture is for Nana because Mom thinks it looks like her in her baby pictures...What do you think Nana?

Here's Kaden Photobucket

Here's Kelly's baby picturePhotobucket

Everyone says he looks just like his Daddy, but I don't think anyone has seen how much he favors me. I thought I'd show a picture of me when I was a baby!

Here's Kaden's red hair, in case you had any doubts about that...

Photobucket

Here is a baby picture of Lance
Photobucket

I think Kaden is an equal combination of both!

6

3 comments:

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

I am the one who left the comment that is now deleted, I accidentally hit delete. Anyway... your little boy is oh so cute. I especially love his name! I have a Kaden also! :) I honestly don't remember how I stumbled across your blog, but stopped to read because you have a Kaden! He's certainly a sweetie! Check us out..www.waggoner1.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

I gotta say that Kaden and your baby pic sure are similiar :). Enjoy him...