Yes, there are two dogs that still live in this house. Sadie, who hasn't had a bath in weeks, and Piper who has adjusted surprisingly well to Kaden. I just finished bathing Sadie. Followed by trimming toe nails on Sadie and Piper, a job VERY difficult by myself because they HATE it. I also got Sadie's head/face/neck clipped before she decided she had had enough! She started BITING at me!!! I can't believe it! So, she's done for the day, and boy does she look ruff! Shaggy body and shaved face!!! (LOL!) Piper is getting lucky today because I now don't feel like bathing her, but she desperately NEEDS it! So, she won't escape me much longer. They are both hiding under the bed right now pouting. (Ha!)
I am CLEANING this FILTHY house today! Dusting, dusting, and more dusting!!! It's amazing how dirty a house can get so quickly. I am trying to get everything back in order for me going back to work. I go back two weeks from Monday, which I am NOT looking forward to. I am SUPER depressed about leaving my baby boy. It seems EVERY person in this BLOGGY world is getting to stay at home with their babies. I am very envious of you all! I wish we could afford for me to stay home with Kaden this year, but it just isn't feasible right now. So, off to work I go! I don't know how I will get it all done when I go back, so please pray for my ability to do a GREAT job in the classroom.
I'm off to dust while my little mans sleeping in the swing! HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING YA'LL! What a BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!!! :)
Friday, March 20, 2009
Dogs and Spring Cleaning...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment