Monday, March 30, 2009

Our Weekend with Daddy!

We were very thankful to get a whole weekend with Dadddy this week. YEAH!!! We all had a great time. On Saturday Lance & I went shopping all over Dallas. We bought several CUTE things for Kaden. Imagine that??? Here's the first!

7

While in Addison, TX, we ate at FREEBIRD'S WORLD BURRITO for lunch. MY FAVORITE PLACE!!! (However, I have to admit, there is NO location better than the original ones in College Station, TX!) Freebird's are now scatterd around the state in Dallas, Houston and Austin, and of course, College Station...If you've never had Freebird's you just don't know what your missing in life! yUM-o!!! When we were leaving Freebird's this dog was parked beside our car. LOL!!!


7
Is that not the cutest thing??? His owner was his passenger! LOL!

On Saturday, it was C-O-L-D and windy! So, we all dressed warmly! Here are some family pictures!

7

7

Photobucket

And, Lance & I

7


Here's Mommy and her boy!!! Thanks for the CUTE outfit ROCHELLE!!! :)


7


This is my FAVORITE picture to date!!! Here's my two boys! The LOVES of my life!!!
7


Then, on Sunday it was sunny, warm and very pretty outside!!! So, we dressed the part! Kaden & I were so cool we had to wear shades!!!

7


We took Kaden to meet his great grandmother Mabe for the first time. This is Lance's Grandmother. She is 98 years old!!! She was SO happy to meet Kaden and hold him!


7


7

7


Granddaddy Mabe (Lance's Dad) can not wait to get this boy big enough to play with! Look at this!

7

7

And finally, just some pictures of the cutest smile I've seen!

7


7


7

In other news....I found a new pediatrician. Which was a challenge! I was not at all happy with the peditrician we started with, but now we are hoping for a much better experience. Kaden goes Wednesday for his 2 month well check and shots! Then, we will be getting out of the house...Yip-he!!! Hopefully, we have moved past flu and RSV season now. We plan to go to church next Sunday for our first time with Kaden, and I'm really excited about that. Then, the much DREADED news...I go back to work next Monday the 6th of April! Uuuugggghhh! This is my last week at home with my sweet baby. :(
I go to the doctor today for some post partum issues, hopefully we can get me all fixed soon too! That's about it folks! Hope you all had a GREAT weekend!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ok - Kaden in the cow suit smiling w/ Lance is so adorable!! It just made me smile.

Tonya,Lewis said...

Happy Family, I'll be praying for the shot issue, get him ok with it now maybe with a reward afterwards. Also, the RTW,I'm in that boat too, lift us up and make the ride home as safe and quick as possible to return to these boys that need us. As far as the postpartum - yeah, normal don't be so hard on yourself with your feelings, it should be temp. Love ya lots, I'll send more sunshine :)

The Bradley Clan said...

So cute in the cow suit! ;)