Monday, March 23, 2009

Good Ol' Friends

Last weekend Lance & I got to go out to dinner with my childhood friend, Stacy and her husband David. They then got to meet little Kaden. Kaden stayed with his J.J. (Lance's Mom) while we went to dinner. J.J. has been keeping Kaden a lot during the day so I can get out to do things...thank you J.J.!!! Also, J.J. and Nana (my Mom) will be switching out to keep Kaden when I go back to work two weeks from today. I have no idea how this is all going to come together, but I know it has to. (Me working again, that is.) I can not STAND the thought of being away from Kaden all day long, all week long. We really need to go buy some lottery tickets or take a trip to the casino. I WANT TO STAY HOME WITH MY BABY!!!
Here are some pictures from the weekend. 6This is Stacy and I on the front porch swing with Kaden.6Here's David, Stacy, and Kadenwk 666 Here's our Kaden man looking so handsome again!

0 comments: